Thursday, February 11, 2016

Facebook: Project Proposal

Project Proposal
Hello all! I'd like to thank everyone for taking time out of their busy day to visit my first ever blog post! I am excited to do since I have never posted a blog. The closest thing I have to a blog would be Instagram or Facebook, which brings me to the reason I am posting this... for my CIS 3810 online class I have to choose a topic in which I have to do a project for and the topic I am deciding to use is Facebook. Everyone is pretty familiar with Facebook, whether you have one or know someone who has one, Facebook is a HUGE part of modern day life. Unless you are pretty much living under a rock, you have heard of Facebook. I plan on showing both the positive and negative affects of Facebook.  How it could bring childhood friends who moved away right to the monitor of your computer, but also how it is disrupting and tainting the mind of today's youth. I plan on doing a ton of research both first person and third party. What I mean by this is I will do research online also while conducting surveys and interviews with Facebook users. I am excited to get started with this!
Until next my next blog...
Alex J.

No comments:

Post a Comment