Monday, March 14, 2016

Twitter

I love Twitter, it is a fun website.  But to me that's all it is.  Comparing it to blackboard is like comparing a pick up street basketball game with friends to a well organized league.  People take blackboard discussions more serious where as the might joke around on Twitter.  On Twitter you only have 140 characters to express your opinion where on blackboard, you can go on and on and on.  I mean I am personally speaking for myself, some people might disagree with everything I have said here but I think Twitter is less professional.  In comparison to an in person meeting, Twitter will never be as productive.  Everyone can freely speak their mind, ask question and elaborate where on Twitter, first of all everyone participating  has to be near their phone or computer to even be apart of what is going on, plus there will most likely be a lot of unanswered questions.  I don't think Twitter is good for class discussion, it's great for communicating with your friends but on a professional stand point, I don't think Twitter is a good place.

No comments:

Post a Comment